Thursday 30 June 2011

Story of mental illness

A mentally ill man considers himself was too afraid of the corn and chicken. If you saw the animal, he will flee headlong, thinking the chicken will eat it. Finally, the man admitted to a mental hospital. After several months, the doctor carrying out tests on the man to identify what he has recovered or not.

Doctor: Do you know who you are now?

Men: Yes, doctor.

Doctor: Who are you, really.

Men: I am a man doctor.

Doctor: Yes to? Non-corn?

Men: No, I am human doctor.

Doctor: You are afraid of chickens?

Men: No doctor.

Doctor: Hmm .. nice. It seems that I cured you.

Men: But doctor, I have one question.

Doctor: What is it?

Men: Do chickens know now I'm a man?



Doctor: "??$$??"

by Sajey http://agesshi.wordpress.com/2008/10/15/cerita-orang-sakit-jiwa/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your concern. We can help!